- BED & BREAKFAST - WITH FULL MENU CHOICE The Hurstmere is a self assessed 3 star style Bed & Breakfast, that offers you all the same facilities as a small seaside Blackpool family friendly hotel. We are full members of the hotel association Stay Blackpool and have been award high scores reviews scores with many booking agents and Tripadvisor.
- CLEAN & COMFORTABLE BEDROOMS - ALL ENSUITE Our clean and tidy rooms are well appointed, comfortable with crisp white linen. All our bedrooms are en-suite plus have LCD Flat screen free-view TVs, tea & coffee making facilities, fresh towels, hair dryers, ironing boards and heating.
- CLOSE TO THE PROMENADE & ATTRACTIONS We are the 3rd Blackpool bed and breakfast from the sea front, so you are within minutes from the beach. The Hurstmere is perfectly situated between the famous Blackpool Tower and the world famous Blackpool Pleasure Beach. Most attractions are within a 10 minute stroll along Blackpool's new promenade or a pleasant ride on the Blackpool Tram system.
- FAMILY FRIENDLY HOTEL BAR WITH POOL TABLE The family friendly basement bar is the perfect way to end the day. You can rest and enjoy a refreshing drink, play pool or just relax with friends and family. Children are welcome in the bar if accompanied by an adult.
- WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE - TO COVER THE UNEXPECTED Travel is fun. Travel insurance is not. But like most boring things, it’s important (you know, in the same way that boring food is really good for you). If you’re going away, you should consider buying yourself a holiday insurance policy when you book your trip so you’re covered if something goes wrong.
LIMITED FREE CAR PARKING by the side of the hotel on our private driveway. This is on a first come first served basis and can not be reserved.
- LOCAL CAR PARKS There are a number of local council run car parks in the area. This page has more information ››
Our basement bar is the perfect place to rest and pass the time. It's the best place to meet your hosts and other guests.
The bar is well stocked with a wide selection of bottled beers and lagers as well as many spirits throughout the season. We have a good selection of soft drinks for younger ones. Tea & coffee can also be purchased in the bar.
The bar is open 6 evenings a week and is closed one night midweek.
The bar opening and closing times can vary depending upon demand and season ( Opening times are normally 7pm to 11pm).
Children are welcome in the bar with you and we provide toys and games to keep them busy, enabling you to relax and enjoy a refreshing drink.
The pool table is a huge hit with both the young and old. Why not take the challenge and pick up the darts or play the many other games available. (Children are not able to play Darts or Pool unless they can play correctly)
FOOD & DRINK
Our dining room is located on the ground floor with comfortable seating and cosy ambiance.
Breakfast is served to the table in our friendly, relaxed atmosphere. You can help yourself to a choice of cereal.
We cater for adults and children, with healthier options and vegetarian meals available. Special dietary requirements can be met with advanced notice.
Small children are also catered for as we offer children's options and baby foods for the very young.
We also provide a selection of modern, safe high chairs for you to use.
- Fresh Orange Juice
- Cereals & Toast
- Full Vegetarian Breakfast or
- Full English Breakfast or
- Beans, Fried or Scrambled Egg on Toast or
- Grapefruit Segments
All served direct to your table every morning Free baby food and highchairs for our younger guests
BED & BREAKFAST PRICE GUIDE [FREE Parking for cars and bikes only]
|Single Room||Double Room||Family Room 3||Family Room 4||Family Room up to 6|
- The above is a guide price - prices may change on event weekend and on special occasions - always call to confirm
- Prices shown are per room including bed and breakfast
- Children under 2 years - Free in travel cots. (NOTE Only family rooms of 4 or larger can take a travel cot - call us to confirm
- Family rooms for 4 have a double bed and bunk bed. The top bunk bed is not to be used by children over 14 years old (Older children will need a separate room)
- For special room requirements please call us direct on 01253 345843
CALL US ON 01253 345843
Reception is open between 10am and 10pm
LIMITED FREE PARKING
Please note that we do not accept bookings from hens/stag/single sex groups.
The Hurstmere is exclusively for Families and Couples only!